Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back-up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners.
- Slim & comfortable
- Machine washable
- Double domes on wings to allow for width adjustment
The top layer, printed in our new gorgeous floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‘drawing moisture away’), breathability and easy care.
Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit – it’s made from 100% bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day.
And finally, the bottom layer backs you up with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton.
Here are a few important points about our liners:
- We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones.
- Length from top to bottom - 210mm
- Length from wing to wing - 165mm
- Length across middle excluding wings - 65mm